The Tavern Collection
The Tavern series was originally patterned after a piece made by Benjamin and Joseph Harbeson (1793-1808 being the time during which they were pewterers) in Philadelphia, PA.
- Made of 100% recycled, food-safe, Microwaveable Aluminum-Based Alloy
- Microwaveable* and Dishwasher Safe*
- Perfect for Cooking, Serving, Chilling, Defrosting, Heating and Entertaining
- Use in the Microwave, Stove, Oven, Grill or over an Open Fire!
- Extremely durable and designed to withstand commercial restaurant use
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and will never rust, chip, crack or break!
- Easier to use and Lighter than Cast Iron!
- Grill or cook and serve in the same piece
- Rated for temperatures of up to 1000°F!
Round Tavern Dinner Plate (Polished)
Every NILUSA product is backed by our Lifetime Warranty. Our warranty protects your pieces from Cracking, Chipping, Breaking and Defects. After you purchase your pieces your Lifetime Warranty automatically goes into effect. No product registration is needed to begin your warranty.